Forum Avex

simulateur de pollution lumineuse

frédogoto

Messages recommandés

• Administrators

salut les gars

j'ai troouvé un simulateur de pollution lumineuse

[flash=900,300]http://www.need-less.org.uk/images/need-less-LPsim.swf

vous pouvez placer les lampadaire que vous voulez.

1 clic = lampadaire boule,

deux clic rapide = lampadaire semi protégé

triple clic = lampadaire bien protégé

quadruple clic = lampadaire éteint

• Administrators

dite est ce que qq1 de bon en anglais pour leur demander gentiment qu'il nous fournisse le code source flash de l'animation du simulateur (bien sur on citerais l'origine et l'auteur) afin qu'on y introduise notre carte de France et pourquoi pas une carte en haute définition de l’Angleterre ?

• Administrators

voilà ma bafouille

Bonjour

Je suis Frédéric Tapissier et je représente une association française d’astronomie -asso.org/'>AVEX

Cette association édite depuis de nombreuses des cartes de pollution lumineuse pour différent pays d’Europe, comme L a France, l’Espagne l’Allemagne et bien sur le -asso.org/dossiers/wordpress/?page_id=127'>Royaume uni

Je suis tombé sur votre animation flash qui permet de simuler la qualité et la noirceur relative du ciel pour le royaume uni.

Nous aimerions beaucoup que l’auteur de ce flash consente à nous communiquer le code source de ce fichier pour que nous l’adaptions à la France et les autres pays grâce aux cartes que nous avons générés. Nous pourrions d’ailleurs vous donner nos propres cartes du royaume uni si vous le souhaitez afin d’affiner et améliorer l’exactitude de votre simulateur

Si l’auteur ne souhaite pas communiquer son code source alors peut être accepterait il de simplement implémenter nos carte dans son code ?

Bien entendu tous les crédits et les remerciements vers l’auteur seront cités et redirigé vers les liens internet de votre choix.

Merci et bravo pour ce boulot en tout point remarquable

voila, si vous voyez des choses a ajouter ou supprimer, défoulez vous :D

Un truc comme ça ? J'ai rajouté deux trois trucs

Hello,

I’m Frédéric Tapissier and I’m the representative of a French non-profit astronomy organization and also an astronomy club called AVEX. We are located in the North-West of Paris Area. We have edited numerous light pollution maps for various countries in Europe such as France, Spain, Germany and, of course, United Kingdom

I have discovered your flash animation which allows simulating quality and darkness of the sky for United Kingdom and I really find it amazing

We would be delighted if the author of this flash consent to communicate the source code of this file in order for us to adapt it to France and other countries based on maps we have generated. We can also provide our own maps, if you wish it, to tune up our model and enhance the precision of your maps and your simulator

I the author don’t want to communicate the source code, ould it be possible to have him incorporate our maps in his flash simulator ?

Of course credits and greeting to the author will be mentioned and link to a web site of your choice will be added

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your remarkable work

Nickel, juste 1 ou 2 corrections

Hello,

I’m Frédéric Tapissier and I’m the representative of a French non-profit astronomy organization and also an astronomy club called AVEX. We are located in the North-West of Paris Area. We have edited numerous light pollution maps for various countries in Europe such as France, Spain, Germany and, of course, United Kingdom

I have discovered your flash animation which allows simulating quality and darkness of the sky for United Kingdom and I really find it amazing

We would be delighted if the author of this flash consent to communicate the source code of this file in order for us to adapt it to France and other countries based on maps we have generated. We can also provide our own maps, if you wish it, to tune up our model and enhance the precision of your maps and your simulator

if the author [barre]don’t[/barre]does'nt want to communicate the source code,should it be possible to have him incorporate our maps in his flash simulator ?

Of course credits and greeting to the author will be mentioned and link to a web site of your choice will be added

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your remarkable work

Best Regards

F.T.

Je me permets une petite correction.

Nickel, juste 1 ou 2 corrections

Hello,

I’m Frédéric Tapissier and I’m [barre]the[/barre] representative of [barre]a[/barre]both French non-profit astronomy organization and [barre]also[/barre] an astronomy club called AVEX. We are located in the North-West of Paris Area. We have edited numerous light pollution maps [barre]for[/barre]concerning various european countries [barre]in Europe[/barre] such as France, Spain, Germany and[barre],[/barre] of course, the United Kingdom.

I [barre]have discovered[/barre]found out your flash animation [barre]which allows[/barre] simulating sky quality and darkness [barre]of the sky[/barre] for the United Kingdom and I really find it amazing

We would be delighted if the author of this flash animationcould[barre]consent to communicate[/barre]consent us to get access to the source code [barre]of this file[/barre] in order[barre]for us[/barre] to [barre]adapt[/barre]fit it to France and other countries [barre]based on[/barre] thanks to our own maps [barre]we have generated[/barre]. We can also [barre]provide[/barre]share our [barre]own[/barre] maps, if you wish [barre]it[/barre], to tune up our model and enhance [barre]the[/barre]your maps and simulator accuracy[barre]precision of your maps and your simulator[/barre]

if the author [barre]don’t[/barre]does'nt want to [barre]communicate[/barre]share[barre]the[/barre]his source code,[barre]should[/barre]would it be possible [barre]to have[/barre]for him [barre]incorporate[/barre]to integrate our maps [barre]in[/barre]into his flash simulator ?

Of course credits and greeting to the author will be mentioned and a link to a web site of your choice will be added

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your [barre]remarkable[/barre]noticeable work

Best Regards

F.T.

• Administrators

merci mais le texte est parti avant tes ultimes correction

ce qui n'a pas empéché Dan de repondre sur le fond :

Bonjour Frédéric,

I'm Dan, creator of the need-less light pollution campaign website and its graphics/animations. Thank you for your email and interest in the night sky simulation.

The night sky simulator took me several years to develop and calibrate, mostly through trial and error. Unfortunately, due to my initial inexperience of programming, the actionscript code has become practically impossible to work on. It uses over 2000 lines of inefficient and complex calculations, many unnecessary, and it works by altering the opacity of several transparent layers of overlaid graphics to form the scene (it is a miracle it works at all!).

I am currently redesigning the night sky simulation. This new simulator will be faster and more accurate using far fewer calculations. It will also produce a more realistic night sky from the map image data than before.

I have visited your website and am very interested in how you produced your highly detailed maps of light pollution. I'm also very excited at the possibility of using such high resolution data in the simulation.

If you would provide map data to be incorporated in the new simulation, I would be very grateful indeed. However, I am reluctant to communicate the source code of the simulator or allow it to be shown elsewhere as it brings visitors to the need-less website. I hope you will understand this.

If you allow the use of your map data in the simulation, I would be happy to put a link to your website and acknowledgements on the new simulator itself. Also, I would ensure all the maps you provide are well represented on the simulator, especially France.

I have, of course, put a prominent link to your excellent website on the need-less site. Keep up the fantastic work.

Best Regards,

Dan

si j'ai bien compris il a un peut "honte" de son code, ne suohaite pas le redistribuer mais veux bien y inclure nos cartes....

etes vous d'accord ???

• Administrators

If you would provide map data to be incorporated in the new simulation, I would be very grateful indeed. However, I am reluctant to communicate the source code of the simulator or allow it to be shown elsewhere as it brings visitors to the need-less website. I hope you will understand this.

ben non, c'était mon choix n°2....

Si l’auteur ne souhaite pas communiquer son code source alors peut être accepterait il de simplement implémenter nos carte dans son code ?

Je t'ai fait une petite traduction, pour ceux aussi qui ne comprennent pas l'anglais :

Bonjour Frédéric,

Je m'appelle Dan, le créateur du site de campagnes antipollution lumineuse et son animation graphique. Merci pour ton mail et ton intérêt pour la simulation de ciels nocturnes.

Le simulateur de ciels nocturnes m'a pris plusieurs années à développer et calibrer, passant à travers beaucoup d'essais et d'erreurs. Malheureusement, à cause de mon inexpérience de l'époque en programmation, il est devenu pratiquement impossible de travailler dessus. Il contient 2000 lignes de calculs complexes pas très rentables, dont beaucoup inutiles, et cela fonctionne en alternant l'opacité de plusieurs masques superposés graphiquement pour finalement créer la scène finale (c'est un miracle que cela fonctionne!).

Je suis en train de refaire le simulateur de ciels nocturnes Le nouveau simulateur sera plus rapide et plus précis, utilisant des calculs plus avancés. Il produira aussi une simulation de ciel nocturne plus réaliste à partir de la même banque de donnée que précédemment.

J'ai visite ton site et je suis très intéressé par ta façon de produire tes cartes de pollution lumineuse très détaillées. Je suis aussi vraiment enthousiaste de la possibilité d'utiliser des données d'une telle précision dans mon simulateur.

Si tu acceptes que j'utilise tes cartes dans mon nouveau simulateur, je t'en serais très reconnaissant. Cependant je suis contre le fait de partager mon code source ou même autoriser à le divulguer car c'est grâce à lui que j'attire des personnes sur mon site web. J'espère que tu comprends mon point de vue.

Si tu m'autorises à utiliser tes données dans mes simulations, je serai très heureux de mettre un lien vers ton site web et les remerciements intégrés dans le simulateur.

Aussi je m'assurerai de bien représenter toutes les cartes que tu me communiquerais, en particulier celles de la France.

J'ai bien entendu mis un lien vers ton excellent site web, sur le site de "ciels inutiles"

Bonne continuation dans ton formidable travail.

Cordialement,

Dan

• Administrators

merci pour cette traduction :

pourrais tu avoir la gentillesse de faire de même pour ce texte la ???

Dan,

Merci pour ta réponses précise et claire.

Je comprend tout à fait tes réticences à divulguer ton code et ton simulateur qui par ailleurs attire les visiteur sur ton site comme les papillons autour d'un luminaire [mdr]

je suis OC pour te fournir les cartes pour le simulateurs mais j'ai moi aussi besoin de visiteur sur le site internet aussi je souhaite conserver les carte en tant que telle sur notre site

je te propose le deal suivant : je te fournis les layers de pollution lumineuse du UK, France et autres en haute définitions, tu les inclus sur ton flash

tu les héberges sur ton site

Nous souhaiterions te fournir une traduction en français de tes textes du flash afin que tu fasses une version francophone pour le public français, belge, Suisse et luxembourgeois, nous sommes encore nombreux à ne pas pas bien maitriser la langue de Shakespeare, est ce que tu accepterais ?

:D d'accord

voici la traduction :

(juste une précision. Tu veux qu'il héberge tes layers sur son site, c'est bien ça?)

Dear Dan,

thank you for your accurate and clear answer.

I fully understand your reluctance about sharing your code and your simulator, which attracts visitors on your website like butterflies go to street lamp :D

It's fine for me to share you my maps for your simulator, but I also need visitors on my website. So I would like to keep them such as, on my website.

We can make a deal : I send you accurate light-pollution layers of the UK, France (and others) you can include into your simulator.

You host them on your website.

We would like to provide you a french translation of your texts, in order to you to make a french version for french-speaking visitors. We're still a lot of astronomer who don't speak Shakespear's tongue. Would you be fine with this?

Best regards

Frédéric

Dear Dan,

thank you for your accurate and clear answer.

I fully understand your reluctance about sharing your code and your simulator, which attracts visitors on your website like butterflies go to street lamp

It's fine for me to share you my maps for your simulator, but I also need visitors on my website. So I would like to keep them such as, on my website.

We can make a deal : I send you accurate light-pollution layers of the UK, France (and others) you can include into your simulator. Just don't share them.

We would like to provide you a french translation of your texts, in order to you to make a french version for french-speaking visitors. We're still a lot of astronomer who don't speak Shakespear's tongue. Would you be fine with this?

Best regards

Frédéric

like butterflies go to street lamp

Ca c'est un comble [renversant]

l We're still a lot of astronomer who don't speak Shakespear's tongue

Euh, tongue, c'est la lanque que l'on a dans la bouche, celle que l'on parle c'est language

Mother tongue c'est la langue maternelle, et je pense pas que c'est une allusion à l'organe anatomique.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_language

Quote : A first language (also native language, mother tongue, arterial language, or L1) is the language(s) a person has learned from birth[1] or within the critical period, or that a person speaks the best and so is often the basis for sociolinguistic identity.

• Avexiens

Je valide mother tongue. C'est bien une des différentes façons de dire langue maternelle.

http://www.wordreference.com/enfr/mother%20tongue

Ou encore, d'après le Oxford SuperLex :

tongue / tVN /

I noun

1 anatomy, figurative langue f; to poke ou stick out one's tongue at sb tirer la langue à qn; his tongue was hanging out il tirait la langue; to click one's tongue faire claquer sa langue;

to lose/find one's tongue avaler/retrouver sa langue; the tip of the tongue le bout de la langue;

2 (language) langue f; mother tongue langue f maternelle; native tongue langue f d'origine; to speak in tongues religion parler en langues; to speak in a foreign tongue parler une

langue étrangère;

3 culinary langue f; ox tongue langue f de bœuf;

4 (flap) (on shoe) languette f;

5 (of flame, land) langue f.

ii transitive verb music détacher [note, passage].

Idioms

to bite one's tongue se mordre la langue;

has the cat got your tongue[!]? tu as avalé ta langue?;

to get the rough side ou edge of sb's tongue subir les paroles désobligeantes de qn;

to give sb a tongue-lashing faire des remarques cinglantes à qn;

I have his name on the tip of my tongue j'ai son nom sur le bout de la langue;

to trip off the tongue [name, lie] venir tout seul;

to loosen sb's tongue délier la langue de qn;

I can't get my tongue round it je n'arrive pas à le prononcer;

a slip of the tongue un lapsus;

hold your tongue[!]! tiens ta langue!;

watch your tongue! surveille tes paroles!;

keep a civil tongue in your head sois poli.